Sunday, February 17, 2013

Cold Season

Sneeze. Blow nose. Cough. Repeat. Unfortunately, that's been my routine for the last day or so. I left work early on Friday, because I wasn't feeling so hot, only to get worse yesterday. I had hoped to avoid the whole thing, but no. That said, I was the last in line. Maggie got it and passed it to Mich, and then I got it. I'm starting to feel a bit better now, though, so maybe tomorrow it will have passed.

Otherwise, the past week has been fairly quiet. Dalton went on a Scout trip this weekend and won a prize for cake baking, which is nothing short of amazing, considering when he's at the house, he is unable to make instant oatmeal. Maggie spent the night at her Nanny's last night, and I'd love to report that we took advantage of some adult time, but due to the aforementioned cold, our adult time essentially consisted of watching a movie on Netflix. Such is the excitement in our lives lately.

My parents headed back to the Czech Republic on Friday. Their visit was too short, or rather, our time with them was. Plans are for a trip there this summer, though, so perhaps we can spend some time with them then.

Until next time....

No comments: