Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A Question for You

Someone, who shall remain nameless, (but whose name begins with 'E' and ends with 'N', and who occasionally goes by the name "Dakota") not so subtly pointed out the amazing lack of updates that have recently occurred. This is, regrettably, true. However, I must admit that I have struggled to find a reason to write recently. The blog was originally established to keep in touch with our friends and families while we were away. We are, as some of you may capably observe, no longer away. Which leads to the next question - what form should the "Tales" take going forward? This is the question which stymies me. I personally found it much more interesting to write about (and to read about) our travels and adventures in London and Europe than I would find it to write about, say, how I cleaned the yard, or the garage, or perhaps went on a walk in the Alabama woods.

Your thoughts?

No comments: