Sunday, May 25, 2008

30 of my favorite photos I've taken

These are 30 of my favorite pictures that I've taken since we got a digital camera.


My U2 favorites. November 19th, 2005 in Atlanta. 2nd row back from the mini stage. One of my favorite days of my life.

Larry Mullen Jr.

Bono

Adam Clayton
The Edge





Shakespeare's birthplace; Stratford-Upon-Avon

Westminster Abbey and Big Ben



I never get tired of seeing them.




Gondoliers; Venice


The grounds at Guildford Castle; Guildford

The kids in Sanibel. I went thinking I wanted to take a picture like this.

J. and Mags in Sanibel. I just love this photo.


Soccer





The Ha'penny Bridge; Dublin



You have to be there early in the morning to get a picture without tons of people. I really like this one.

The Roman Forum; Rome. One of the most beautiful places I've ever seen.

The Colosseum; Rome. Seeing this in a book is nothing compared to seeing it in person.
Ponte Sant' Angelo; Rome

Montepulciano, Italy














The Courts of Justice, London. I thought this turned out to be a very "London" picture with the black taxi and the lamp post.




















Big Ben, London






















Malahide Castle; Dublin




















St. Katherine's Church; Merstham




Another view of the Ha'penny Bridge; Dublin
















A church in Shere, England. This is where they filmed "The Holiday." My neighbor and I went in search of the cottage the girl lives in, only to find out that the cottage was built specifically for the movie and torn down afterwards.



















Paris from the Eiffel Tower.



The kids with their cousins at Christmas. Boys will be boys.














The Eiffel Tower; Paris






















Jardins du Luxembourg; Paris
























My sweet children. This picture represents what I hope their relationship will be their whole lives.


















Tower Bridge; London
















The grounds at Guildford Castle

4 comments:

Mike Baswell said...

My sister the photographer. You should seriously think about taking some jobs.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, everyone in their own way. Thanks for the journey.
The Mom one.

Anonymous said...

Amazing pictures! Loving this list thing too! It's fun learning lots about you both. --reb.

Elizabeth said...

All I can say is, "WOW!" You really have a talent for photography!